- Find a Dentist
- Choose Clinic
- Book the Appointment
Smile Makeover with Professionals from Dentists Near Me
A smile is an important thing, and a perfect smile is invaluable. It is the first thing that people see when you greet them and it can make a great or not so great first impression. It makes sense then that your smile is the best it can be and investing in that gleaming smile can be the best investment you ever make.
Choosing the right treatments for a great smile makeover
The professionals that you find at Dentists Near Me will be able to design treatment plans for you, as an individual, because no two smile makeovers will ever be the same. This digital and instant smile makeover treatment will allows superb results to be delivered.
These are some treatment options commonly utilised in the process of creating beautiful, smiles:
- Veneers - used for minor cosmetic flaws such as cracks and chips and gaps between teeth with correction achieved with porcelain veneers producing a uniform, straight, natural-looking, healthy smile.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges - More severe decay or damage may be corrected with the use of dental crowns or bridges. A dental crown can be used to treat a tooth that would otherwise require extraction, and which causes pain, discomfort, or compromises the individual’s oral health.
- Teeth Whitening - If your teeth are stained or discoloured, it can have a negative impact on the appearance of your smile. With professional teeth whitening, either in-surgery or in the convenience of your home, you can whiten your teeth by up to eight shades.
- Gum reshape and lift - When the gum tissue conceals more of the surfaces of the teeth than normal it produces a gummy smile. Gum lifting and gum reshaping, will eliminate this excessive gum tissue using a laser a treatment that is fast and safe – with minimal discomfort and will give a more natural-looking smile.
- General Dentistry - The way that your teeth look is important, and underlying that will always be your oral health. The link between our oral health and our whole body health with inflammation of the gum tissue and infection has been linked to diabetes and also to heart disease. Maintaining good oral health will always be your dentist’s first priority.
Your dental clinic will have a lot of suggestions for you to consider to restore your oral health and to maximise the appearance of your smile. At Dentists Near Me we have a comprehensive list of dentists who provides perfect smile makeover at a location near you.
How much does a smile makeover cost?
Smile makeover cost can starts from for partial treatment, I mean for a simple improvement and up to £40,000, or more for the complete treatment.